Sunday, August 05, 2007

James is a month old today! I can't believe it. Time flew by. It seems like just yesterday I was giving birth and realizing that my life was totally different. It makes me treasure my time with him even more, knowing that within the blink of an eye he will be grown and gone. 8 more months and I will be getting married. It drives me crazy loving him so much and not getting to spend more time with him. OOhh.......I can't wait till I get to decorate our apartment!! It's going to be so weird going back to work. I'll be serving when I go back. August 16th is when J will be 6 weeks old, but James doesn't want me to go back to work till September 1st. I'll probably wait till then, but I haven't decided quite yet. August 17th is James' birthday and guess what we're doing....skydiving!!! He also wants to go canoeing or to Kings' Island (whichever works out) on the 16th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home