Tuesday, February 27, 2007

God sends us the answer to our prayers. sometimes it takes longer than we like but.........that's life. James has obtained a factory job over in New Castle. He starts work on Tuesday and has another factory that wants to interview him. He plans on working both jobs until I have the baby and then staying at one job so he can see his son everyday. Everything is good between the two of us. We only see each other once a week if even that. Busy schedules!! It seems that no matter how much time and space is between us our hearts seem to grow more and more for each other. soo I'm tired and can't think very well right now..............until I can think....TTFN.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger AmyJo said...

Hey woman, call me so we can set another date. I tried to call your cell phone on Tuesday but I got a recording, so I just called the school (they didn't like that very much! oh well). BTW, sorry about that...we had some issues with our plumbing (sewage, yuck)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home